UPDATED: Submission deadline is delayed to 15th June 2018
Welcome to RFID-TA 2018 website, we are happy to release the first call for paper notice. Please always refer to our website to get the most updated information.
Click for PDF Version of Call for Paper Here
CFP RFID-TA 2018 (030618Version)
IEEE RFID-TA 2018 The 9th annual IEEE International Conference on RFID Technology and Applications 2018 (IEEE RFID-TA 2018) will be held on Sep 26-28, 2018 in Macau SAR, China. Authors are invited to contribute and present their latest research and developments in all areas of wireless identification and sensing.
IEEE RFID-TA 2018 will provide a forum for the advancement of RFID technology and practice, and will aim to strengthen relations between industry, research institutions and academia. Authors are invited to submit maximum 6-page original, high-impact papers presenting their latest research and practical applications in all areas of RFID.
Topics of Interests include, but not limited to:
– Antenna and design
– Tags and Readers
– Circuits and systems
– Protocols and networks
– Signal propagation and processing
– Energy Harvesting
– Data and Power transfer
– Modulation schemes
– Modeling, simulation, implementation
– RFID sensors
– RFID applications in Health care, Finance, Transportation, security, inventory management, and RFID
tracking of information, location, asset, energy, and people
– Near fifield communications
– Smart and programmable tags
– RFID Manufacturing processes
– Internet of Things
* Student submissions with high quality will be awarded Best Student Paper Award.
* Selected papers will be invited for submissions to IEEE Journal of RFID Special Issue.
Accepted papers at the conference will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication.(Conference Record: 43876 Part-no: CFP18RFT-ART).
- Paper submission due
1st June 15th June
- Notification of acceptance 26th July
- Camera-ready papers due 26th August