Welcome to RFID-TA 2018 website, we are happy to release the first call for paper notice. Please always refer to our website to get the most updated information.
IEEE RFID-TA 2018 The 9th annual IEEE International Conference on RFID Technology and Applications 2018 (IEEE RFID-TA 2018) will be held on Sep 26-28, 2018 in Macau SAR, China. Authors are invited to contribute and present their latest research and developments in all areas of wireless identification and sensing.
IEEE RFID-TA 2018 will provide a forum for the advancement of RFID technology and practice, and will aim to strengthen relations between industry, research institutions and academia. Authors are invited to submit maximum 6-page original, high-impact papers presenting their latest research and practical applications in all areas of RFID.
Topics of Interests include, but not limited to:
– Antenna and design
– Tags and Readers
– Circuits and systems
– Protocols and networks
– Signal propagation and processing
– Energy Harvesting
– Data and Power transfer
– Modulation schemes
– Modeling, simulation, implementation
– RFID sensors
– RFID applications in Health care, Finance, Transportation, security, inventory management, and RFID
tracking of information, location, asset, energy, and people
– Near fifield communications
– Smart and programmable tags
– RFID Manufacturing processes
– Internet of Things
* Student submissions with high quality will be awarded Best Student Paper Award.
* Selected papers will be invited for submissions to IEEE Journal of RFID Special Issue.
Accepted papers at the conference will be submitted to IEEE Xplore for publication.(Conference Record: 43876 Part-no: CFP18RFT-ART).
- Paper submission due 1st June
- Notification of acceptance 26th July
- Camera-ready papers due 26th August